We are expected to be able to do a million things in a week.
There is not enough time in our days to get everything done.
We are literally spinning in to do lists and losing out on the ability to calm down, focus, and enjoy precious moments.
We can stop this chaos though. YOU have the ability within to do this.
Try these FIVE Tips to destress ASAP -
1. JOURNAL - When the days get crazy and you lose complete sight of your goals, try to regain your focus and clarity by writing things down. Garb a pen and start writing your worries, to do list items, dreams, goals, or anything else on your mind in that moment. Get it out of you head and on paper so you can clear mental clutter.
2. CREATE A SCHEDULE - Write down exactly what you HAVE to do in that very moment, the next hour, and so forth for the rest of the day. Gain even more clarity by continuing to write down your MUST DO's for the next day as well. Write anything you would "like" to do if you have time on a separate sticky note. This allows your mind to be very clear on what NEEDS to get done so you can stay focused. I also want you to add thirty minutes in between each task on your calendar so you have self care time, catch up time, or extra time if you kiddos need you. You will be way more likely to stay on schedule by devoting this extra time to YOURSELF.
3. GET GROUNDED - Look around you and notice three solid objects that are very grounded (they are not moving). Now plant your feet in the ground and feel grounded too. Tell yourself you are just like a tree. You are rooted, strong, and can sway gracefully with the winds. You have the ability to control your mind and control your reactions. You have the ability to allow yourself to stop, breathe, and relax.
4. BREATHE - By now you have cleared the mental clutter by writing it all down. You know exactly what needs to get done today. You have stopped to ground yourself. Now you just need to continue to know that it is okay to take a "me" break. It is okay to take five, ten, or even thirty minutes to focus on deep breathing and calming tense muscles. You can allow your body and mind to stop spinning because it is okay to do this. The high stress response and tension you are feeling is your body telling you that you NEED to be doing this. You need this time.
5. LAUGH IT OUT or HUG IT OUT - Better yet, do both! Find someone you absolutely love and give them a big hug for at least twenty seconds or... find that one person in your life that makes you gut laugh like crazy! Where are they? Maybe it is multiple! Give them a call or a visit and tell them you just need a good laugh! Hugs and laughter are calming and fulfilling. You can never have enough of either!
If you are ready to learn how to promote calm, relaxation, focus, and clarity with aromatherapy and herbal products, then click below to Book Your Call! There are so many natural options that can support your emotional wellbeing and help you keep stress levels at bay! You can stop the chaos, tension, sleeplessness, anxiety, exhaustion, and over reacting. You just have to be ready to learn how.
You Got THIS! 🤍 Jamie
Did you find the information helpful? Show your LOVE & appreciation with a coffee tip so Jamie can continue to deliver more! :)
Jamie Michaels, Natural Wellness Educator & Founder of Children's Wellness Tree
© Copyright 2022-2024, Children's Wellness Tree, LLC
Disclaimer: All information shared on this website and all social outlets is for educational and informational purposes only. The content shared is not to replace a visit with your medical provider. The wellness information shared does not make any medical claims. Always check all precautions of all natural wellness products including essential oils, herbs, and carrier oils, before using. Always consult with your health care provider before starting to use a new natural wellness product or therapy. Always take extra precautions with babies, children, and those with certain medical conditions. It is up to each individual to check precautions specific to their own health profile or their child's. It is also up to each individual to take responsibility to check for any future updates to those precautions or information on this website or social outlets. This is not medical advice.
Terms Policy: You may not copy and use any of the information and education created, written, or provided by Children's Wellness Tree, LLC under any circumstances. Payment and Refund Policies are sent for review and consent to agree prior to payment. See Terms & Conditions Policy for further policy information.