Photo Credit - johannes-plenio-qkfxBc2NQ18-unsplash.jpg
It's past the fourth of July now, one of your busiest holidays and months of summer.
The weekends have all been filled with graduation parties, boat days, baseball, and now you soaking in sweat during soccer season.
Or, maybe your family is busy fishing, swimming, and camping.
No matter what you have been busy doing...
You are exhausted to say the least.
You wake up towards the end of July and realize that there is only one month left of summer.
School will start soon and the trees that provided you with grounding and shade all summer will start to change colors letting you know more change is coming.
You aren't sure how you will have the energy next month to squeeze any more activities in, but you also know between time and the weather, you summer days are becoming less and less.
So could you call this heavy hearted feeling the summer blues or is it just that you really want to get more quality time in with your kiddos and knowing they are growing again and heading into the next grade at school is making you a tad sad.
Or maybe you can't figure out where on earth you can fit more time in and you are feeling down right exhausted from going, going, and going already?
Wether you are feeling a touch of summer sadness or are just running on empty, here are a few things you can start doing today to gain some pep in your step and uplift your mood -
* Use Your Planner - Yes I now it is summer and anything goes in summer but guess what... part of your exhaustion could really simply just be your mind repeating to do lists over and over that aren't getting done because you ditched the planner. So to get a few things off of your mind and actually done, grab your weekly planner and get them on the calendar in a specific day and time frame this week.
* Plan Ahead - While you have your planner out, take a look at the next six weeks on the full calendar view and see where you have events you can say NO to and where you can add it what your heart really desires to do with your kiddos. If there are things you don't even want to attend, that make your muscles tense just thinking about them, or that you can kindly pass on to make memories with your children, then do it!
* Eat Fruit - I am sure you have been feeding your kiddos well and keeping them hydrated, but what about you busy Mom?The vibrant colors are uplifting alone, not to mention if you take a few minutes to enjoy the energizing aroma before you eat the fruit, you can easily boost your mood! The nutrients and antioxidants will replenish your energy supply and the fiber will help keep your digestive tract moving. Both can help increase energy! Boosting your mood and your energy makes grabbing an orange or grapefruit sound like the right thing to do!
* Organize Something - Sounds silly but I bet you have been so busy you have no idea what is even going on in your closets! I know you know what I am talking about! Give yourself a few hours this week to turn on your favorite tunes, diffuse you favorite essential oil, and just simply organize something and get rid of what you no longer need. It always feels good to simplify.
* Use Aromatherapy Products - It seems easy to forget to use essential oils in summer time because illness isn't lurking around every corner like in the winter months, but do not forget the power essential oils and aromatherapy products have to to help to uplift or balance a mood and create energy within. Ideas could be to diffuse citrus essential oils, use natural cleaning sprays you love, and use natural skin care products or blends you love morning, day, and night. Your skin will love the extra moisture anyways and you will love the aroma!
* Just Be In The Moment - Allow yourself time for self care prior to special outings with the kids so can calm your nervous system and clear your mind. Then allow yourself time to set your mental to do list to the side and just simply enjoy the time you have with your kiddos. You heart will be fulfilled knowing you were in the moment, made the memories, got to see the smiles, and enjoyed hearing the giggles and laughter.
You got this! 🦋 Jamie
P.S. If you or your kids are known to struggle with back to school, emotional balance, change of schedules, time management, sleep, nerves, and so forth, please do not hesitate to get a Wellness Call Booked so I can offer support through this time for you and your child BEFORE the school year starts so you can both get started on a more balanced path. 💜
Don't Wait! School Starts in a few weeks! Click Here to Book Your Online Wellness Session Now!
Did you find the information helpful? Show your LOVE & appreciation with a coffee tip so Jamie can continue to deliver more! :)
Jamie Michaels, Natural Wellness Educator & Founder of Children's Wellness Tree
© Copyright 2022-2024, Children's Wellness Tree, LLC
Disclaimer: All information shared on this website and all social outlets is for educational and informational purposes only. The content shared is not to replace a visit with your medical provider. The wellness information shared does not make any medical claims. Always check all precautions of all natural wellness products including essential oils, herbs, and carrier oils, before using. Always consult with your health care provider before starting to use a new natural wellness product or therapy. Always take extra precautions with babies, children, and those with certain medical conditions. It is up to each individual to check precautions specific to their own health profile or their child's. It is also up to each individual to take responsibility to check for any future updates to those precautions or information on this website or social outlets. This is not medical advice.
Terms Policy: You may not copy and use any of the information and education created, written, or provided by Children's Wellness Tree, LLC under any circumstances. Payment and Refund Policies are sent for review and consent to agree prior to payment. See Terms & Conditions Policy for further policy information.